1st Lichfield (St Chads) Scout GroupBeavers, Cubs and Scout Group meetings in North Lichfield.
Subs & Gift Aid FAQ’s
1. How much are subs?
2. How to pay subs
3. Gift Aid
- 1. How much are subs?
- Subs are £8.50 per month and they cover the cost of equipment, materials, badges, the scout hall and comprehensive insurance.
- They are paid by direct debit through your bank which saves time at meetings and saves having to search for change each week.
- 2. How to pay subs
- We ask that all subs are paid monthly by direct debit. To do this we use a system called “Online Scout Manager”. Shortly after joining the group you will receive an email requesting you to sign up to the Online Scout Manager system, follow the simple instructions given in the email which are quite straightforward.
- Online Scout Manager is a web based administration system designed specifically for scout groups that allows us to manage payments directly with yourselves via your email address. It is a secure system being protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee and using the ‘GoCardless’ payment system sponsored by the Royal Bank of Scotland and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority..
- 3. Gift Aid
- If you are a tax payer and complete a Gift Aid form, then this means we can claim extra money from the government at no cost to yourselves, this is all done online.
- Shortly after joining please look out for an email asking for your details and follow the simple instructions given, this is a great help to us and keeps your subs payments as low as possible.
© 1st Lichfield Beavers Cubs Scouts Group